Ease Guides brings you an elaborate review on the Neck Hammock created by Dr. Steve Sudell. The following article has been written keeping the best interests kept in mind.
Have you heard of cervical traction before? It is the traction of the spine that means treatment of neck and neck-related injuries.
In cervical traction, compression is decreased and the head is pulled away from the neck to create expansion. This treatment is a type of physical therapy that usually helps in comforting neck-related injuries.
The cervical traction process helps to ease back and shoulder muscles and give comfort. To avoid any surgeries and medical treatment related to spine and neck injuries, cervical traction is done.
Imagine you are traveling in an airplane for long hours and your neck pain increases or you suddenly experience a neck stretch, it can sometimes become extremely painful and unbearable.
Sometimes people have a long history of neck pain and due to which they experience a headache in day-to-day life. Also, due to bad posture and habits which lead to bad posture, many people go through some pain and can’t seem to get rid of it.
So, in the market, there is a device that helps eliminate neck-related pain and back pain and ease your muscles and decrease your stress. The device is called “Neck Hammock”. It is also called as the neck relief hammock.
The Neck Hammock is a portable device used for neck pain relief and related injuries. It stretches the muscles of the neck and helps to relax them. It also expands the vertebrae space of your spine.
The device is very compact and lightweight and can be used for comforting your neck-related injuries. Its price is $49.99 on the official website of the product. It removes all the tension between going to a physical therapist regularly and spending your money.
In this article, details and information of the neck relief hammock, including its features, advantages, and disadvantages, and other information is mentioned. This Neck Hammock review will make you more clear about the device.
What is a Neck Hammock?
Neck Hammock is a portable and handy device which is used to adjust your neck, it is lightweight and compact. You can easily take it anywhere along with you while traveling to places. Many people also call it a head hammock for neck pain as it is positioned on the head but mainly helps in easing neck pain.
It is designed for people who experience neck pain a lot in their day-to-day life. The pain can become worse sometimes, so this device helps ease your pain and give you relief by eliminating the discomfort.
The neck hammock device is made up of a soft material which consists of metal loops and bands. The bands help in reducing pain. It provides resistance. The product is simple to use.
The neck hammock also helps ease chronic pain. This device uses the mechanism of gravity to decrease pain.
This head hammock for neck pain helps in higher blood flow and oxygenates muscles of the neck, back, shoulders. Within ten minutes, you can get relief from neck pain.
Who should use a Neck Hammock?
The Neck Hammock device is for anyone who is undergoing neck-related pain and has faced other injuries related to their spine, neck or head for a long time.
The Neck hammock can be used by white-collar professionals who work for long hours. Their day becomes tiring and exhausting just by sitting at one place with a sturdy posture. Many professionals tend to develop a pain in their necks due to which they might not even be able to sleep at night peacefully.
This device does not fully eliminate the stress on your neck but helps ease discomfort. People suffering from chronic pain for several years can also use the Neck Hammock as it works like a cervical traction device.
If you are suffering from any dental condition like TMJ or herniated disk in your back and neck, you can also easily use it. It is recommended to use the neck relief device only after a doctor’s consultation. Also be sure to get a good idea as to how the device works to prevent any injury.
How to use a Neck Hammock?
There is no rocket science to use this device. You just need to read the neck hammock instructions that come with the device or you can see tutorial videos on the internet. The device gives you all the comfort which you get from your physical therapist. Here is our take on how to use neck hammock (Instructions):
- Firstly, open the device and wrap its ends around the door. After wrapping the device shut the door.
- Lie down in your most comfortable position and place your neck in the device to get relief from the pain.
- You can adjust the device with the help of resistance bands. The device should lay 2-4 inches off the ground for greater stretch.
- Wrap the neck hammock around your head and close your eyes and relax.
- Set the timer for about 15 minutes. If used for more than 15 minutes, your neck can become grumpy and stiff.
- For a better relaxation experience, you can listen to meditation music or soothing songs.
Based on many neck hammock reviews put forward by customers it is advised to use only stable objects while installing the device, otherwise, it can come off.
Who manufactured the Neck Hammock?
The neck hammock device was created by Dr. Steve Sudell, a physical therapist. He created the device as a necessity. He noticed the problem of neck pain and its related injuries in many of his patients.
He found that cervical traction is the best method to get relief from the frustrating and immense pain.
Exercising is fine but the treatment of the spine is more effective. Therefore, he created the neck hammock device as the best traction device.
Other traction products in the market are very expensive, some are bulky, some aren’t of good quality, and some are ineffective. Thus the neck hammock gives you all the comfort and makes your neck feel amazing. It releases all the tension.
One of the most trending and considered best neck hammocks is the original neck hammock which is made by a company called Neck Hammock and is said to work wonders.
What are the features of the Neck Hammock?
- Portable: The device is portable which means you can carry the product anywhere you want while traveling.
- Efficient: The product is efficient in its working and proved to provide comfort within 10 minutes of its use. The device relieves the pain and gives you comfort in a short time.
- Affordable: The product is affordable and comes in a good price range. It is economical and has a fair cost.
- Convenient: The device is taken anywhere with you. You can take it in your office, or gym, or holidaying to different destinations.
- Better result: Neck hammock gives you a better result than most of the traction devices available in the other sites. They are not so effective and convenient as compared to the neck hammock device.
- Pliable: The device is very flexible to use and requires only a stable device for its working. Its compact size makes it pliable to use.
- Comfortable: The neck hammock is extremely comfortable to use. It does not have any complicated design and can be used easily with much relief.
- Includes accessories: It comes with accessories like eye masks for relaxation, a spandex bag for its easy storage, and user manual for instructions, adjustable straps, and a door hanger to stick in the doorknob if you are using the device for pain relief.
- Sleek design: The neck hammock has a smooth and sleek design which makes it easy and simple to use.
- One size fits all: It is the best feature of the product. The neck hammock fits all shapes and sizes of people. It is wearable by everyone.
- Hand washable: The device can be washed by hands and doesn’t require any special method for cleaning.
- FDA-approved medical device: Neck Hammock medical device is approved by the Food and Drug Administration department. It is fully safe to use and does not have any hazardous effects.
Pros of a Neck Hammock
- 30 days money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with the product, you can get a 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Light-weight: The device is lightweight and is carried anywhere along with you.
- Handy: A neck hammock is handy.
- Hassle-free return: If dissatisfied with the device, you can return it easily without any difficulty.
- Improves several conditions: The neck hammock helps in improving neck and shoulder pain, muscle pain, stress, poor sleep, posture.
- Rid from expensive therapy: The neck hammock saves your money by giving you comfort and therefore you don’t need to go to a physical therapist for costly sessions.
Cons of a Neck Hammock
- Available only online: The product is purchased only from online platforms.
- Do not come with proper instructions: The device does not come with a proper user manual to how you can use the product.
- Cannot be used by children: The device cannot be used by children under 16 years of age.
- Not used in case of severe injury: You cannot use a neck hammock if you have any serious conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, spinal instability, neck tumors, spinal hypermobility, or any other.
Customer Reviews of Neck Hammock
From the official website of the product, customer reviews are mostly positive and acclaimed worthy by the users.
The users find it comfortable and relaxing. The users claimed the product is simple to use and effective within 10 minutes.
Many get relieved from their worst pain which was from many months and years.
The users see a great difference in their blood flow, neck pain, muscle pain, back pain, and other spine-related problems.
As mentioned, it does not eliminate the pain but eases the pain and gets relief from pain. It is noticed by few users.
Although, few of the Neck Hammock Amazon reviews are opposite. This product is not liked by some users.
They complained about the flexibility of the product and improper guidance. Few users do not find it effective and are dissatisfied with the neck hammock. Some customers liked it and were satisfied with it.
How much does a Neck Hammock cost?
On the official website of the product, the device cost is $49.99. Its initial price was $79.99 but it’s now available at a much affordable price. The device cost can vary from company to company.
Where to buy a Neck Hammock?
You can purchase Neck Hammock from the official website of the product and also from Amazon’s official website.
The official website provides you various offers and discounts on the product regularly. The shipping cost is also free. Usually, the delivery takes 7-8 days for US orders and 10-18 days in case of international orders.
The official website provides a 30 days money-back guarantee if not satisfied by the product. The return process is hassle-free. You can buy the device also from the Amazon website with exclusive offers.
FAQs on the Neck Hammock
1.How to use a neck hammock?
It is easy and simple to use a neck hammock. It needs to be wrapped around any stable object and needs to be laid off the ground from 2-3 inches. You have to keep your head in the hammock and lie down comfortably by adjusting the straps of the hammock.
2. What are the best neck hammocks?
In the market, many different companies have manufactured the neck hammock device. One of the best neck hammocks is from the official website of the original Neck Hammock Company.
3. How are the Danzen neck hammock reviews?
Many reviews are positive about the product, either its official site or other online platforms. The people have claimed it worthy of its price. The product has received mostly positive reviews.
Final Verdict on Neck Hammock
If you need to relax and relieve pain anywhere then surely Neck Hammock is the best-suited device for use. Other traction devices are fragile and have not many components included with them.
The neck hammock comes with accessories like an eye mask, door hanger, user manual with instructions, spandex bag for easy storage.
The other traction products in the market require permanent installations and you can’t move them anywhere. The Neck Hammock gives you relief from pain within 10 minutes or less.
The device is compact and has a sleek design. On top of that, it’s lightweight and it can fit anywhere in your luggage while traveling or at home in any storage cupboard.
The neck hammock works uniquely and doesn’t require any extra installation. This product is best for those who are dealing with chronic neck pain for a long time and don’t find any solution from it.
Day-to-day visits to physical therapists can cost you a lot and also medications are very costly. The Neck Hammock is a one-time investment. Therefore, if you need to get relief from pain and stress, then you can consider the device once.